Active Communities (Have Your Say!)
Our Active Communities campaign is about getting you to be more involved in policing issues. Please come and speak to your neighbourhood policing team about issues affecting our community.:
• Friday 17th November 17, 3pm – 3.30pm outside the Field Kitchen Nettlebed – PCSO Janice Smith
• Monday 20th November 17, 3.30pm – 4.30pm outside the Corner Shop Shiplake – PCSO Ruth Hand.
• Friday 24th November 17, 3pm – 3.30pm at Woodcote Primary School – PCSO Mark Bell
• Saturday 25th November 17, 10am – 10.30am at Westholmes Store, Wallingford Road, Goring – PCSO Mark Bell
• Sunday 26th November 17, 10am – 10.30 at South Stoke Community Shop – PCSO Mark Bell
• Monday 26th November 17, 3pm – 3.30pm at Whitchurch Primary School – PCSO Mark Bell
If you want any advice or would like to contact the neighbourhood team you can call us on the police non-emergency number 101 or if it is an emergency then dial 999.
You can also contact us via email HenleyNHPT@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk. Please note this email address cannot be used to contact Thames Valley Police to report crimes or for any urgent matters.
To view information on your neighbourhood team visit the Thames Valley Police website at: www.thamesvalley.police.uk.
Receive free local crime alerts and crime prevention advice by registering at www.thamesvalleyalert.co.uk today. This allows anyone who signs up to choose what updates they receive and how they would like to receive it. The Thames Valley Police Twitter account is kept up to date with what we are up to; please follow us @TVPSouthandVale