This newsletter is a general one for sending out snippets of news and information about virtually any subject which matters to residents in a village environment.
Some examples of topics which could be covered are:
- Changes in the shops and businesses in a village that affect the local economy
- Controversial issues which are relevant to the majority of local residents
- Notification of planning applications which could significantly alter the environment
- Village Plan, Neighbourhood Plan and environmental issues
- Community consultations, surveys and polls
- Parish council announcements and elections
This information can come from any source, from residents, councils, shops and other businesses.
If you have any news or information you would like to submit to Genie for consideration, please email it to the editor using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note it may not be possible to acknowledge every email, although the editor may respond if any clarification or further detail is needed. Thank you.
If this is of interest, please subscribe here.
If you would like to see previous Village Matters newsletters, please find them in our archive.